I work with couples facing a variety of difficulties.
- Feeling unimportant, abandoned, or unloved
- Feeling untrusting or betrayed
- Building a sense of ‘I’ within the ‘We’
- Lack of affection, intimacy, or sex
- Feeling disrespected, nagged, or criticized
- Recurring fights with no resolution
- Feeling worn out and walking on eggshells
- Withdrawing/distancing with silent resentment, hurt, or loneliness
- Feeling as though you will never be “enough” for your partner
- Rebuilding after an affair
- Intercultural issues
- Questioning if you chose the right partner
Diversity Statement: Being committed to serving diverse people, reflective of our diverse community, is fundamental to sound therapeutic relationships. Every client, no matter their race, gender, sexual identity, age, religious affiliation or nationality, is respected and celebrated.